Sea of Azure Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Read GM

2 posters

Go down

Please Read GM Empty Re: Please Read GM

Post  XIII Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:34 pm

flame99 wrote:i know that...but GM need on9 sometime..to see he server..and 1more thing..GM u must add some quest ..or any Npc good..to attract more ppl play u server.. it my opinion..up to you to take or not...

assalamualaikum
All the GMs knows about their servers even they're not online , so we don't need to online so often , maybe sometimes .
Anyway , thanks again for your opinion ,
and Waalaikumussalam
XIII
XIII

http://soaonline.no-ip.biz

Back to top Go down

Please Read GM Empty a

Post  flame99 Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:02 pm

i know that...but GM need on9 sometime..to see he server..and 1more thing..GM u must add some quest ..or any Npc good..to attract more ppl play u server.. it my opinion..up to you to take or not...

assalamualaikum

flame99

Back to top Go down

Post  XIII Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:50 pm

flame99 wrote:GM
this server need more quest to be more challange..and some event..u never on9 in the game..the player want see you..do some event please.. Very Happy
We do online sometimes , and we do have some events , event will not have to be all the time , otherwise it will not be called an event right ? Cool Cool Cool
Anyway , thanks for you opinions
XIII
XIII

http://soaonline.no-ip.biz

Back to top Go down

Please Read GM Empty Please Read GM

Post  flame99 Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:18 am

GM
this server need more quest to be more challange..and some event..u never on9 in the game..the player want see you..do some event please.. Very Happy

flame99

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum